Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The More Events to Write About, the Less Writing Accomplished.

I've had a busy, engaging & productive (in laziness) summer. I was complaining to a friend about having no time to write & he suggested that I start a photo-journal, publishing a handful of photos everyday.  So... here's my first entry: Today, I visited a small farm somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon, east of the Mississippi and west of the Atlantic... (how's that for vague!).

I love the stimulation, energy & impossibility of boredom in Big City but the silence and stillness of this last week have been very centering. This is something I'll need to search out over the next few years to maintain my psychological balance.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment